Six Reasons Why You Need a Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home
September 30th, 2015 by REMAX WA
There are many reasons people consider selling real estate in Perth and across WA. You may need to move closer to work or schools, downgrade or upgrade or you may simply need a tree-change. Whatever the reason, the whole process will go much more smoothly if you have a professional real estate agent to do all the hard work for you.
There are many good reasons to hire a realtor rather than trying to do it all yourself.
- There is a lot involved in selling a home. A good, well skilled and resourced real estate agent will have a great deal of experience and will be able to advise you how to get the best price possible for your area. This may involve selling by auction, by fixed asking price or other strategy. They can take care of all the documentation involved and ensure everything is binding and legal.
- Because they are constantly in the market real estate agents have many contacts that other people don’t have. They keep a database of clients who want to buy and sell townhouses, units or other kinds of property, so they can often find a good match quickly and for the best price.
- When you sell a home you will need to offer inspections and open homes. A real estate agent can organise inspections for you and coordinate home open times. They can also give you tips on how to make your property present at its best to attract buyers.
- A RE/MAX real estate agent has the training necessary to sell homes or commercial real estate in Perth, so no matter what you want to sell, they will help you.
- The estate agent will handle photography and floor plans for advertising, making sure that it is all done in a professional way that will attract buyers.
- When you use a professional to sell your home you get professional service, legal protection and the constructional agreement is handled professionally, an aspect that reassures buyers that they are not going to be scammed in any way.
Protection from Stress
For many people, selling their home is an emotional and sometimes stressful time as many precious memories may be attached to that proeprty. This can make selling it yourself something of a trauma and you may even stall the sale subconsciously. An estate agent will not be emotionally involved and can enhance the likelihood of a sale while protecting you from the stress involved.
In addition, if you work full-time you will find that taking on the added job of selling your home means you have no free time to rest, relax and enjoy your family. This also can create the kind of stress that you are better off avoiding.
When a real estate agent is on the job you can expect your property to sell more quickly with a minimum of fuss and bother. You will then be able to get on with the rest of your life as you settle into your new home. The team at RE/MAX WA offer their professional services to help you sell your home.