HOME OPEN WEDNESDAY 18/05/16 AT 3.30PM
Located right in the nest of the East Perth precinct, only ‘a stones throw’ away from the central CBD, this large apartment has 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan lounge/dining, with a well equipped kitchen including a Miele dishwasher. Air conditioning to the large living area opening up to your own private balcony. This apartment could be yours… With a stunning outlook of Royal Street from the private balcony and close to all amenities :-
– East Perth waterways
– The Royal Bar and Brassiere and other local eateries
– Close to all public transport, including access to the Graham Farmer tunnel and freeway
– Local Cat buses are close by for free public transport around CBD
– Offices and shops
– Banks and ATMs
– Perth Cultural Centre, Elizabeth Quay and Museum, Art Gallery and State Library and the Central Tafe are close by located in Norhtbridge.
– Parking underground is available for 2 x cars
Please phone Sherri Andrews on (08)9345 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to make an appointment to view the property.
NOTE: There is no lift or wheel chair access to this property and ‘a stones throw away’ is approx 2kms.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage
- Secure Parking