SOLD BY DAVID WILLIS AT THE HOME OPEN!
* Large Formal Lounge with extra high ceilings and a wood fire
* The large Dining Room, also with high ceilings currently houses a 10 seater table
* Spacious, open family room also with a wood fire guarantees winter warmth.
* Ducted reverse cycle air thru out the home
* 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with one of the largest main bedrooms I have ever seen!
* Both bathrooms have double vanities
* Bright and airy kitchen with a large walk in pantry
* Marri flooring in the spacious, open living area
* Fully insulated
* Solar panels with a 4KVA inverter
* Two gas hot water units
* Separate store room on the patio – ideal place for the gardening equipment
* Huge paved patio area with soak wells installed to prevent winter flooding
* 10m x 8.0m powered workshop with 15amp power
* More than ample parking for boats, trailers or a caravan
* Circular driveway for easy access
* 4103m2 block
SPREAD OUT in this large family home, located at 9 Halyard Parade, Leschenault!
SOLA PANELS and a 4 KVA inverter mean that this home is extremely energy efficient and quarantine to keep your power bills to almost zero!!
FORMAL LOUNGE with extra high ceilings and a wood fire, plus a Formal Dining room which easily fits a 10 seater table.
THE LIGHT and BRIGHT KITCHEN has a dishwasher, range hood, large walk in pantry, overhead cupboards and is large enough for two cooks to put a family meal together with ease. There is also a full width window overlooking the large patio and lawned area beyond.
THE FAMILY ROOM, is accessed thru double doors coming from the extra wide entry and is located adjacent to the kitchen. This room features Marri flooring and, like the Formal a lounge, has a wood fire for winter warmth.
THE MAIN BEDROOM is massive, has double walk in robes and a sliding door out to the patio, and the minor bedrooms are all double sized and have built in robes and a peaceful bush outlook.
THE LARGE ENSUITE and second bathroom both have double vanities. Ideal if you have teen age daughters!!
FULLY INSULATED and comes with ducted reverse cycle air thru out.
THE LARGE STOREROOM is perfect for the gardening equipmemt and is located under the main roof.
OUTSIDE ENTERTAINING is taken care of on the large paved area with shade sails and there’s a large grassed area with plenty of room for the kids to run around.
FOR THE HANDYMAN, there is a huge, 10m x 8.0m workshop with 15 amp, single phase power, extra lighting, power points and 2/3rds of the floor painted in “two pack” floor protector paint to prevent staining and keep the floor in pristine condition.
LOCATED in popular Leschenault on a 4103m2 private block, away from any traffic noise, this home is the perfect hideaway!
CALL OR TEXT me now for a private viewing!
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4103 sqm
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage