FIT FOR ALL!
Situated in a very quiet street and only 50 metres from the park, this perfect family home might be just for you. Enter this fine Ventura built home through its welcoming grand portico entrance and the double door entry with feature tiles, which leads you into an inviting spacious formal lounge which overlooks the stunning frangipani lined front gardens.
Nearby, for ease of entertaining those welcome guests, is the formal dining room with easy access to the fabulous kitchen
with stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, overhead cupboards, free standing gas oven and cooktop to cook up a storm, dishwasher and wrap around cabinets designed to offer ample cupboard space.
This spacious area including kitchen with shoppers’ entrance, meals and living area with high ceilings, is showered with natural light through the centre skylight and feature windows, which also enables mum to keep an eye on the little ones.
The family room also features unique ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system.
Another great feature of the home is the separate games room which is also the ideal home theatre room, with double timber feature doors and numerous small down lights, this is the ideal room for enjoying those movies in comfort.
The master bedroom is large and overlooks the front gardens and yet is extremely private with tinted windows, a neutral toned en-suite and walk in robe, and deep windows to capture the daylight
The three minor bedrooms are all great sizes and two of them feature walk in robes the 3rd has a built in robe.
Both bathrooms feature full glass doors and the laundry is well appointed with ample bench space, under bench cupboards and a walk in linen press.
The spacious outdoor area is wonderfully peaceful and features a patio area with lush greenery.
– Low maintenance 200m2
home on a large 602m2 block.
– Lounge/study to the front of the home.
– Open living space incorporating the kitchen, meals and living zone.
– Huge Games / Theatre room with access to garden.
– Functional kitchen with stylish stone bench tops and fantastic storage options.
– Appliances include a free standing gas oven and dishwasher.
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe & private en-suite.
– Three large minor bedrooms, 2 with walk in and one with built in robes.
– Large family bathroom featuring bath and shower.
– Double remote controlled garage under main roof
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan to the living room.
– Gas bayonet in living area.
– Lovely alfresco with side gate access
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage