***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER***
****HOME OPENS CANCELLED – PROPERTY UNDER OFFER***
*HOME OPEN SATURDAY 2ND MAY & SUNDAY 3RD MAY 2.30 – 3.00*
DON’T CHASE SPACE ANY MORE! Space abounds in this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom air-conditioned home centrally located within walking distance to shops, transport and schools and with a number of great restaurants nearby. From the moment you step into this home and view the SUPER SPACIOUS lounge room and separate dining, you will not be able to resist looking at what the rest of this home has to offer! The spacious U-shaped kitchen is perfect for the frequent entertainer, with an abundance of cupboards, 1200m hotplate and gas oven, appliance cupboard, servery to family room, and Corian benchtops. The adjoining family room is MASSIVE, where the whole family can relax, with Rinnai gas log fire, entertainment unit recess and exposed brickwork. From the family room, step out into the AMAZING OUTDOOR AREA featuring gabled patio and stunning below ground pool. Be the perfect host to your friends and family with dinner parties under the patio, complete with pizza oven and cafe blinds for the cooler nights. A stunning feature of this home is the ENCLOSED CENTRAL ATRIUM; this would make a wonderful tropical oasis; just put in the ferns, orchids and of course the fish pond! The master bedroom will not disappoint, with built in robes, and adjoining ensuite offering floor to ceiling tiling. 3 generous-sized minor bedrooms can be found in their own wing of the home, with two door robes and views to the back yard. Extra potential added to this home, with it being located in the PROPOSED R60 REZONING AREA **.
Features of this home include, but are not limited to:
– Spacious separate lounge and dining rooms
– U-shaped kitchen with rangehood, 1200m hotplate and oven, appliance cupboard and Corian benchtops
– Massive family room with Rinnai gas log fire, entertainment unit recess, and exposed brickwork
– Enclosed central atrium – would make a wonderful tropical oasis!
– Master bedroom with floor to ceiling robes and spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
– Generous-sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Stunning 68,000 litre below ground salt chlorine pool set amongst low maintenance gardens
– Gabled patio with pizza oven and cafe blinds
– Huge powered workshop
– Double carport with roller door and side access through to patio and garden shed at side of home
– Solar panels – cut back on those electricity costs!
– Huge 695m2 block in the PROPOSED R60 REZONING AREA **
Extra include: Split system airconditioning; solar panels; double carport with roller door; alarm system; blow in insulation; phone points; TV points; Window roller shutters; Gas hot water system and so much more … Don’t “snooze and lose” on this one … call Suzi Baker today!
** It is recommended the buyer carries out their own due diligence and doesn’t rely upon information provided by the agent solely, further information can be obtained from the City of Joondalup Council.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 695 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage