***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER***UNDER OFFER***
WHAT A FIND! IN FACT – A FABULOUS FIND!!!
Spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom air conditioned family home that WON’T BLOW THE BUDGET, situated on a massive 780 square metre block set in the PROPOSED R30 RE ZONING AREA, offers endless possibilities for a family that is looking for a real back yard with plenty of space for a pool, workshop, entertaining, kids play area to work from this blank canvas of the rear yard. Dad of the family has not been forgotten with the side access to the rear yard for the family boat or trailer. The master suite is located away from the hub of activity and allows for your own private retreat when you need it most. It boasts an impressive walk-in robe offering heaps of space. The kitchen and expansive main living area radiate a sense of warmth and openness that inspires and invites.
Finish off this wonderful home, and create a back yard oasis that will be the envy of your neighbours, or explore the possibility of retaining and building (buyers will need to make their own enquiries with the City of Joondalup).
Do your sums and make 43 Prince Regent Drive Heathridge your passport to home ownership.
The many features of this home include:
– Spacious formal lounge with archway details
– Open plan kitchen/family room
– Separate master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Robe recesses in minor bedrooms
– Split system air-conditioning to family room
– Large back yard with plenty of room for a swimming pool, workshop, or the potential to retain and build second dwelling (buyers would need to make their own enquiries with City of Joondalup)
– Single carport
– Large 780m2 Block in PROPOSED R30 REZONING AREA
– Stunning views to Prince Regent Park opposite
– Close to amenities including schools, medical, public transport and shopping
Extras include: TV point, Phone point, Foxtel point, clothes line and so much more …
This home will not last long, give Suzi Baker a call today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 780 m²