SOLD BY PHIL WILTSHIRE - 0408 422 863
This immaculately presented family home stands proud in Butler’s award winning ‘Green’ estate and offers space, style and serenity in abundance! With an interior finish that has to be seen to be fully appreciated and an outdoor entertainment area you can be seriously proud of, this impressive 4×2 residence is sure to turn a few heads! Realistically priced with no work needed you really don’t want to miss out on this special home! Call NOW!!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME…..
1. LOCATION – This stunning home is proudly perched on a quiet street in Butler’s award winning village ‘The Green’. Surrounded by quality homes & friendly neighbours you’re a stone’s throw from beautiful parks and only a short walk to the Brighton Town Centro & Train Station meaning you’ll have the convenience but thankfully not the congestion!
2. STREET APPEAL – With a massive 19m frontage…this impressive home is instantly appealing to the eye and portrays a feeling of pure tranquillity! The modern illuminated facade, grand portico and tropical gardens offer the perfect “welcome home”.
3. FINISH – What’s nice about this family home is although it boasts a chic & sophisticated finish it still manages to capture a warm “homely feel”. With quality ‘kardean’ flooring, stylish wall paper, ambient lighting and neutral free flowing decor throughout, this is as good as it gets!
4. BEDROOMS – Rarely will you find a home that offers four huge bedrooms so prepare to be amazed! The master suite is nicely secluded at the front of the home and is spacious in size! It has a large fitted walk in robe and the sparkling en-suite has been finished to a high standard! The kid’s bedrooms are more than generous in size and are all well presented.
5. KITCHEN – The well-appointed chef’s kitchen is centrally located close to all the action and has everything you need! Features include: Stainless steel appliances + rangehood, tiled splashback, corner pantry, double fridge + microwave recess, breakfast bar, soft closing drawers and masses of storage! If you like to get creative in the kitchen you’ll be more than happy!
6. LIVING – If its space you want its space you’ll get! When it comes to quality family time, the extensive open plan layout will meet the needs of a growing family lifestyle! For Mum & Dad the living & dining area offers a great place to entertain friends whilst the kids can head to the sunken theatre room and watch movies till their hearts content!
7. THE GREAT OUTDOORS – When it comes to outdoor entertainment it doesn’t get much better than this! The owners have literally created an outdoor haven where there is something of interest to see in every direction! Under the shade of the vaulted alfresco you have the perfect place for BBQ’s, on the elevated decked sun trap you can top up your tan whilst the kids play games in the cubby house! Surrounded by an array of palms, fruit & citrus trees there is ample space for a pool should you desire! This private sanctuary requires little maintenance so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy!
8. PARKING – With a double garage and an extended driveway you have parking for multiple vehicles so the whole family will benefit!! With side access through to the rear you also have plenty of space for small boats, trailers or a jet-ski.
9. GO GREEN – One of the benefits of living on the ‘Green’ (other than being surrounded by beautiful parks) is the shared bore… meaning your garden will look good all year round!! On top of that, this home has solar panels installed which is fantastic for the environment and means cheaper bills for you!
10. EXTRAS – Fitted laundry + linen, ducted reverse cycle air-con, additional power points, Telstra Velocity, Internet + Foxtel points, gas bayonet, security door (front), upgraded doors, skirting boards, flyscreens, outdoor shade sail, water storage tank, and so much more!!
Airconditioning, Theatre Room
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 608 m²
- Floor Area is 194 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage