SIMON SAY'S SOLD!!!
First home buyers/investors/FIFO/retirees what more do you want? Do. Not. Hesitate.
Welcome to this light, bright and delightful 3×2. With a neutral colour scheme and modern design, it is perfect for any buyer, whether you be a smart investor, FIFO, first home buyer or retiree. Butler train station is opening soon so cheap and efficient transport will be within reach!. This home is sure to impress with its pleasing aesthetic qualities and neat and tidy presentation.
The features of this charming home include:
– 2 good sized minor bedrooms with great wardrobe space, quality window treatments (sunblock & blockout blinds) and carpets.
– Master bedroom with private ensuite, walk-in-robe and sliding door access to outdoor entertaining area – this outdoor area is private and easy to maintain.
– Second bathroom, ultra modern design and separate toilet.
– Laundry with trough bench plus separate linen cupboard.
– Neatly designed kitchen and neutral colour scheme for cool, contemporary appeal
through out open plan living and dining areas. Kitchen is finished with stainless steel appliances and double fridge recess.
– Raised ceilings and downlights finish the home to an impressive standard – the raised ceilings open up all living areas creating more spacious and relaxed living. The addition of downlights creates delicate lighting in the family and dining areas for a stylishly beautiful atmosphere.
– At the back of the home is a full height double garage with plentiful storage space.
– With split system reverse cycle air-conditioning , delightful front courtyard with hassle-free garden areas, security door protection, all-round quality finishings and located near East Butler Primary, a park and everything brilliant that Butler has to offer, this property is a wild fire seller and fit for a quick sale!
Beat the early birds and call Simon Woodall today!
**Call Simon Woodall for more information**
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage