SOLD SOLD SOLD
**Congratulations property now SOLD **
Seller relocating, motivated to consider all reasonable offers!!
This beautifully presented and much loved family home is sure to impress!! Boasting a generous open plan living / meals / games area and separate theatre room.
With solid Tasmanian oak cabinetry in the kitchen, electric roller shutters to the majority of the home. This property is definitely worth the visit, a must see for all astute buyers.
Whether you are looking to move into this lovely home, or looking at it as an investment opportunity it simply is perfect for any buyer!!
Internal Features Include:
* Spacious master bedroom with WIR offering a superb ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all double size rooms all perfectly finished with quality wall to wall
* the guest bathroom offers a single vanity with storage, bath and glass screen shower
* Separate formal lounge / Theatre room
* Beautifully designed solid Tasmanian Oak kitchen, with overhead cupboards, stainless steel appliances, 900mm stove and cook top, range hood and ample amounts of bench & cupboard space
* Boasting a generous open plan dining, living area and games room
* The home is fitted with quality lighting fixtures, window finishing’s, skirting boards and stylish neutral decor throughout.
* Spacious laundry with bench and storage
* Evaporative cooling throughout
Outdoor features include:
* Generous outdoor patio area all overlooking the well manicured, spacious gardens and grass area
* Outdoor shed
* Double lock up remote garage
* Side access to the property
* Fully reticulated from own bore – 4 stage rainbird control
* Work bench area in the garage
* Fully alarmed inside
* Security doors on all entries
* Electric roller shutters on all windows
* Wood fire place
* Gas bayonet
* Fish Pond
Located in the sought after Carramar Golf Course Estate, 200m from the bus stop, close to schools, Carramar shopping centre and Joondalup City…..
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 618 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage