SOLD BY PHIL WILTSHIRE - 0408 422 863!!
This super spacious family home is new to the market and packed to the rafters with quality fixtures & fittings! Located in Butler’s sought after ‘Seahaven Estate’ this home offers space & convenience under one roof! If you’re looking for a home that needs no work and is ready to move into today then look no further! Don’t wait for the home open as properties are flying off the shelf….CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING!
– Prime central location in the sought after ‘Seahaven’ estate within a stone’s throw of Brampton Park and Butler Primary school. Approximately a five minute walk to local amenities such as The Cornerstone Tavern, Coles, hair salons, doctor surgery, banks, vets and the future train station.
– Proudly perched on an elevated corner block this home is all about low maintenance & easy living! With a small reticulated lawn and flower beds at the front you can just lock up and leave!
– The master bedroom is nicely tucked away at the front of the home and is spacious in size. It has a large enclosed walk in robe and the impressive en-suite features his & hers vanities, double shower, floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamps and a separate W/C.
– All three minor bedrooms are all doubles with built in robes, quality carpets, roman blinds and neutral decor throughout.
– One of the main selling points to this superb home has to be the size! Boasting wide hallways and high ceilings you will never feel claustrophobic and with timber floors and a host of down-lights throughout, this home is warm and inviting to say the least! The main open plan living & dining is a great place to entertain friends & family but if you want to get away from all the mayhem then simply head to the enclosed theatre room and put your feet up for a while!
– If you like to get creative in the kitchen then you will be happy with the well-appointed bulkhead kitchen! Features include: 900mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, double fridge recess (plumbed), pantry, breakfast bar, tiled splashback and masses of storage!
– The under-roof alfresco offers a great place to relax and unwind. If you don’t want the hassle of gardening, this home is worth some serious consideration! With low maintenance pebbled surrounds & synthetic lawn all the works done for you!
– Extras Include: Secure double remote carport + shoppers entry, fitted laundry + linen,
ducted rev-cycle air-con, upgraded doors, additional TV & data points, flyscreens, gas bayonet, garden shed, reticulation and more!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 492 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage