SOLD BY DAVID WILLIS!
THE BEST THAT TREENDALE HAS TO OFFEE!!
* If this home doesn’t excite you, stop looking now!!
* Just 12 months young and presented like a display home
* An impressive 243m2 of family sized living area
* A massive 328m2 under the main roof
* Quality built with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Huge Master Suite at 4.6m x 4.4m, with a full length walk in robe
* The large wall mounted tv is included in the sale!
* Very spacious ensuite with double vanity and double shower
* Sunken Theatre Room
* Queen sized bedrooms with built in robes for the kids
* Huge second bathroom with extra large shower recess and big corner bath
* Large powder room
* Expansive, open plan living with extra high ceilings
* Stunning kitchen with an unbelievable 1.3m wide bench top!
* Cupboards on both sides of the kitchen/meals for extra storage
* Extra large oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, plus dishwasher
* Large walk in pantry
* Generous sized study for the adults
* Large activity area for the kids
* Huge walk in linen to the laundry
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Top quality wool carpeting to the theatre, all bedrooms, study and activity
* Classic, hard wearing bamboo flooring to all living areas
* Pleasant, neutral tones thruout the home
* Built in security system
* 5 star energy rating – ceilings and all cavity walls are insulated
AND THEN THERES MORE!
* Timber decked pathway and paved front porch leading to the double door entry
* Large alfresco under the main roof for summer entertaining
* Extra large, 6.6m x 6.7m lock up garage
* Rear roller door to the back yard
* Easy side access for a workshop
* Attractive brick planter boxes to the side and rear boundary
* Bowling green flat, synthetic lawn to the back yard
* Automatic reticulation to the front lawn
* Overlooking parkland with playgrounds just 100 metres away
* Walk to the new Treendale shopping centre
* 756m2 block – more than enough room for a pool or w/shop
* Harvey Shire Rates of $2,020 per annum
LOOKING FOR A “WOW” HOUSE? I have it for you at 22 Aquamarine Terrace, Australind. Just 12 months young this amazing home has everything a happy family could ever want, so pick up the phone before someone else does!
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED in every way, this light and airy home has an impressive 243m2 of living area and a whopping 328m2 under the main roof.
THE MASTER SUITE measuring 4.6m x 4.4m overlooks parkland, has a full length walk in robe and included in the sale is a large wall mounted TV.
THE DELUXE ENSUITE guarantees there’s plenty of elbow room for you both with a double shower, double vanity basins with large bench space, heat/light unit and separate toilet.
QUALITY BUILT and just 12 months young, this home is presented in an immaculate condition, with pleasant neutral tones thruout.
AN AMAZING ARRAY OF EXTRAS , such as a large walk in linen press, built in alarm unit, ducted reverse cycle air, top quality wool carpeting to the theatre room, study, activity and bedrooms, plus hard wearing bamboo flooring to the living/meals, kitchen and wide, double door entry.
THE HUB OF THE HOUSE is always the kitchen and this one is amazing! With an extra large oven – big enough to cook multiple roasts at the same time, a 5 burner gas stove, range hood, dishwasher, walk in pantry and a massive 1.3m wide bench top with deep cupboards on both the kitchen and meals sides of the bench.
THE THEATRE ROOM is located off the entry and is the perfect place for those movie nights, or perhaps to sit and read a book in peace.
THE STUDY is located across from the theatre room and, like the master suit, overlooks parkland.
THE LIVING and MEALS area measures a whopping 10m x 5.3m, has extra high ceilings, looks out over the back and side yards and has more than enough room for the largest of families.
QUEEN SIZED BEDROOMS with built in robes and large picture windows for the children, ensuring plenty of room for them to spread out.
THE SECOND BATHROOM, like the rest of the house is larger than normal, has an extra large shower recess, deep corner bath and heat/light unit in the ceiling. There’s also a full powder room in the passageway.
FIVE STAR energy rating also means the power bills will be kept low with full insulation to the ceilings and insulation to all cavity walls.
FOR THE ENTERTAINER, the home has a paved alfresco under the main roof, which then flows onto the large, low maintenance backyard, which is covered in bowling green flat, synthetic turf. This can easily be taken up and replaced with grass if that is your preference.
THE DOUBLE GARAGE is 6.6m x 6.7m and has plenty of room for two cars, plus storage and has a roller door at the back.
OVERLOOKING PARKLAND and just minutes to playgrounds and the Treendale Shopping Centre, this home has everything you could ever want for.
Call or email me to make a time for a private viewing.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 756 sqm
- Floor Area is 243 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage