SOLD SOLD SOLD
** SOLD- Congratulations property now SOLD**
From its elevated position on the gorgeous and quiet cul de sac of Georgia Street, with commanding views and a hop to the local schools and new Wyatt Grove shopping Centre, you will simply love what this modern and easy care home has to offer…
Boasting a secure fenced off and fully paved front garden, a kitchen to die for with stone bench tops and 900mm oven etc, spacious bedrooms and living areas as well as several split R/C units – this one is ‘Ready to move in’…
– Fully paved verge for extra parking
– A MASSIVE 3KW of Solar Power
– Solar Hot Water
– 3 x Split R/C Units
– Double Lock up Garage
– Shoppers Entry
– Large Queensize Master bedroom, complete with split R/C unit and ceiling fan, stylish pelmet and curtains.
– Ensuite bathroom, large shower recess & quality fittings
– Separate Theatre room which can be used as a formal living
/ dining area or large home office
– This kitchen is simply perfect… stone bench tops / double fridge recess / walk in pantry / overhead cupboards / F&P split dishwasher / 900mm Oven / Stainless Steel appliances through out – including range hood / microwave recess
– An expansive open plan informal living area which is large enough to comfortably accommodate an 8 seater dining suite and large ‘L’ shape modular.
– A Kids Activity / computer nook flanks bedrooms 2,3 & 4 which are all good sized rooms
– Family bathroom with neutral decor, glass shower cubicle and bath
– Well appointed laundry with lots of cupboard space
– There is a spacious, fully tiled Alfresco (under the main roof) where you can entertain your friends and family. Ceiling fan.
– Outside you will find a very ‘easy care’ low maintenance back garden comprising of paving / artificial lawn and a garden shed, live the easy life!!
With so much on offer, I look forward to seeing you at the property – call to register your interest.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 441 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage