HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT
CALL JESS FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A TIME TO VIEW 0404 578 162
This much loved, family home is located on a corner block between Butler’s beautiful Kingsbridge Park and Chatburn Park. Good access to transport and just a short stroll from the IGA shops. 4 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus an additional room which has a built in robes but is large enough to be used as a separate theatre/activity/games room – you choose what works best for your family!
Tiled entry leads through to the front family room and through to the open plan lounge and dining area. The lounge / family room is complete with a gas bayonet point and is a fantastic size. Nestled between the living areas is the well-equipped kitchen with a good size corner pantry, oven, microwave recess, stainless steel gas cook tops, range hood and a double fridge recess.
The covered alfresco draws you to the lush, established back yard with not 1 but 2 sheds!! Additional parking for a boat or caravan with a drive through side access gate.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– 5 Bedrooms / 4 plus a theatre & 2 Bathrooms
– The master bedroom complete with a generous size walk in robe, roller shutter on the window, en suite bathroom with double size shower, single vanity and toilet.
– Laundry with doors out to the washing line
– Double sized linen cupboard
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and single vanity
– Separate toilet
– Front lounge
– Open plan dining and lounge with a gas bayonet
– Sliding door in the passage between living area and bedrooms
– Side access gate allows drive through access to back yard
– Covered alfresco area
– Lush reticulated gardens
– 2 Sheds
– Private corner block located within a stoneâs throw to shops, parks and schools
– Land size 638sqm
– House approx. 198sqm
– Built in approx. 2006
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 638.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage