*** SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! ***
CONGRATULATIONS to our sellers property is now SOLD!!
350sqm of Perfection on 618sqm in Prime Location
UNDENIABLY ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOCKING HOMES THAT DENIS’ EXTREME TEAM HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF BRINGING TO MARKET…!!
This stunning Scott Park built family 4 x2 + study + theatre + games offering OVER 260sqm of living will impress even the most fastidious buyer. With one of Hocking’s largest and most beautiful parks at the end of the street this house comes with so many amazing and attractive features; from its picture perfect street frontage, 31 course ceilings, Sydney blue gum flooring throughout through to the large cedar lined alfresco entertaining area complete with downlights, uplights and alfresco blinds – every aspect of this home oozes quality and sophistication.
Features include but are not limited to;
* Terraced and landscaped front garden
* Attractive verandah at front of home
* Impressive double door entry
* Spacious entrance foyer setting the tone for the rest of the home
* Double cavity doors with glass viewing panels lead into the huge home theatre which is complete with projector and screen (will be included with sale at seller’s discretion)
* Kingsize master bedroom with plantation blinds and ceiling fan
* Resort style en-suite boasting double vanity, double sized shower, spa bath, separate W/C and generous walk in robe accessed through ensuite
* Dedicated home office / 5th bedroom
* High quality block out blinds to minor bedrooms, theatre and games rooms and open plan area
* Spacious informal open-plan lounge and dining
* Chefs kitchen with quality appointments and all the ‘Bells & Whistles’ – waterfall Avonite bench top / feature bulkhead / 900mm appliances / overhead cupboards / “pop-up power” / plumbing for fridge and much more!
* Dedicated games room with double door entry off the informal open plan area and double door access out onto the alfresco entertaining area
* All minor bedrooms are queen sized, two with B.I.R’s and one with a walk in robe. All fitted with curtains, quality carpets and ceiling fans
* Well fitted out laundry with loads of storage behind the double sliding doors as well as a broom cupboard and overhead cupboards
* Double doors off the informal dining lead you out under the gorgeous cedar lined alfresco which is simply stunning, not a cent was left unspent when it came to finishing off this beautiful entertaining area; downlights, decked feature pathway down to the grassed area at the back of the home with uplights, two alfresco blinds one of which is electric, and gas point for BBQ
Extra features: top quality carpets / fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning / alarm system with pet sensors / solar hot water with gas booster
You simply MUST walk through this immaculate property, words and photos just simply aren’t enough to appreciate the true beauty on offer here!
âPLEASE NOTE: This property is being marketed in a Buyer Feedback Range over a period of time to give you an opportunity to provide your opinion of what it is worth compared to others you have seen. Should you wish to make an offer within the range it will be negotiated positively with the seller however the seller is under no obligation to accept any offer and may not do so until they have received sufficient feedback to establish a likely selling priceâ
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 618.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage