SOLD BY PHIL WILTSHIRE - 0408 422 863!!
If you’re looking for the ultimate family home that offers all the “I wants” then stop the search now!! This super spacious 4×2 ‘Metrostyle’ home is packed to the rafters with quality throughout and will surely impress! In fact it’s very rare that you are lucky enough to find a house that has everything but I can promise you that this one will come very close!! Don’t settle for second best…call Phil Wiltshire for your private viewing today!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME…..
1. LOCATION – Prime central location opposite East Butler Primary School meaning Mum can watch the kids get safely off to school in the morning! Only a short walk from Brampton Lake, Brighton cafe strip and the proposed train station & shopping precinct.
2. STREET APPEAL – Fully rendered and instantly appealing to the eye, this bold & beautiful home stands proud on a massive 749sqm block overlooking landscaped gardens. The double front entry opens up to a grand foyer giving you the perfect welcoming to your new home!
3. LAYOUT – What makes this superb residence stand out from the crowd is its unique layout where every room fulfils its use! For mum and dad, the private study is the ideal place to work from home and the kids won’t miss out thanks to the activity room which is a great place to finish homework, check Facebook & play video games! With a home theatre, games room and well appointed laundry, this home has been cleverly designed with one thing in mind…. to meet the needs of a growing family lifestyle.
4. BEDROOMS – Rarely do you find a home that offers four huge bedrooms so prepare to be impressed! The master suite is nicely secluded at the front and has a deluxe open en-suite! The kid’s bedrooms all boast large built in / walk in robes, quality carpets, timber blinds (throughout) and are presented to a high standard!
5. KITCHEN – The chef’s kitchen is a real focal point to this great home and is central to all the action! Impressive in size, features include: stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, water filter, pantry, double fridge recess, breakfast bar, bulkhead ceiling and unlimited storage. If you like to get creative in the kitchen you’ll be well & truly spoilt!
6. ENTERTAIN – When it comes to quality family time and meals the open plan living and dining is the place to be! Through French doors the games room is warm & inviting and a great place to entertain friends. If you’ve had a tiring week at work then why not head to the cosy home theatre, put your feet up and put on a good movie!
7. OUTDOORS – If you crave the “great outdoors” and love to dine alfresco….it doesn’t get much better than this! With neat and tidy low manicured gardens all the work has been done for you so you can just relax!! Hidden away to the left of the home is a huge shed for storage and a place for family pets to roam!
8. POOL – If you’ve over indulged at lunchtime and the heat is too much to handle, why not take a quick dip in the sparkling pool to cool off for a while! You can enjoy your new surroundings in privacy & appreciate your vey own slice of paradise!!
9. SUMMER HOUSE – In those scorching summer months the purpose build “summer house” is the perfect setting for parties or social gatherings!! This shady hideaway is beautifully illuminated by rustic African feature lighting and can be enjoyed all year round!!
10. EXTRAS – Double remote garage, alarm, security doors, tinted windows (front), ducted evaporative air-con, 1.5kw inverter solar (9 x panels), theatre room projector/screen (neg), electric fireplace (neg), skirting boards, upgraded internal doors, internet points, additional storage, fly screens, reticulated lawns, outdoor mains gas and so much more!
WHAT THE OWNER SAYS ABOUT ME……
“We are very proud of our home and will take away only fond memories of our time here! A few years ago when we decided to build, we wanted a home that offered convenience, size, style & an outdoor haven for the children and we now feel that we have accomplished our goal! The location was also a big thing as we needed to be close to local schools! We’re convinced that the next family who take on this home will know that they’ve got something to be very proud of”.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 749 m²
- Floor Area is 241 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage