Price reduced from $485,000
Existing two-bedroom, one-bathroom home that offer a lucrative development opportunity, ideally located close to schools, transport and major amenities.
– Zoning R30/40 to suit potential 5-unit developments
– Excellent location walking distance to Gosnells Primary School and Mary Carroll Park
– Moments to Gosnells Railway Station, Railway Markets and major supermarket
– Easy 35-minute commute to Perth CBD will appeal to city professionals
– Just 20 minutes to Perth Airport, ideal for airport and support workers
Here’s an excellent investment opportunity in a growing suburb that’s ideally located moments to local amenities and close to major employment centres in Perth CBD and the airport.
The price has been dropped to draw savvy investors.
Under the new zoning, this block has the potential for a 5-unit development or possibly 10-apartment development.
This property is located in easy walking distance to Gosnells Primary School and local parks to suit young families, and Gosnells Railway Station, Railway Markets and a major supermarket are just moments away.
City professionals will be attracted by the easy 35-minute commute to Perth CBD, and with the airport only 20 minutes away you’ll also draw potential tenants/buyers from another major employment centre.
Contact Ric Gloede on 0418 918 029 to secure this excellent opportunity while it lasts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1315 m²