*** SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! ***
CONGRATULATIONS PROPERTY NOW SOLD!!
Denis’ Extreme Team proudly present 25 Chartwell Bend; from its beautifully elevated position with commanding views, a superior 4×2 home with dedicated
theatre and study which boasts just shy of 300sqm under the roof, built by Ultimate Homes (a division of Peter Stannard) on a large 592sqm block.
With 3kw of solar, fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, brand new LED downlights to kitchen and main open plan living area as well as to alfresco, security system and a long list of other features, this home must be seen to appreciate the quality, style and space that is on offer to its new lucky owners!
Features are not limited to the following:
– Dedicated theatre room with a projector bracket in situ and recessed down lights which create the ultimate cinematic experience!
– Deluxe & wonderfully appointed kitchen which comes complete with feature bulkhead, walk in pantry, appliance station, dishwasher, double fridge recess,
a new oven and loads of bench space
– Master bedroom is king sized with huge walk in robe
– Ensuite with double shower, extra-large vanity and W/C
– Bedroom 2 is easily one of the biggest “minor” bedrooms you will ever find in a home, it’s perfect as a second master bedroom, a big dedicated toy room or simply a HUGE room for a growing family and includes a triple robe with sliding doors
– Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also great sized rooms which can easily fit double or even queen sized beds, both rooms have double robes with sliding doors
– Bathroom 2 showcases a spa bath
– Dedicated home office / nursery / 5th bedrooms, conveniently located near the master suite at the front of the home
– Elegant window treatments and timber laminate flooring throughout
– Large open plan meals and lounge area, tastefully finished with new power saving LED down lighting, elegant and high quality window treatments and timber look flooring throughout
– Stylish family room with TV and picture recesses
– Loads of storage with two LARGE walk in linen cupboards
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with room control sensors
– 2 x hot water systems for two sides of the home (1 x instant gas / 1 x gas storage)
– Coffered ceiling with LED down lights to the alfresco
– Automated garden reticulation
– Gate access down the side of the home to suit a trailer
Soak in the beautiful vistas from the back garden with views over towards Lake Joondalup and Edgewater.
When you only have time to view the best, call the Denis Extreme Team today!
âPLEASE NOTE: This property is being marketed in a Buyer Feedback Range over a period of time to give you an opportunity to provide your opinion of what it is worth compared to others you have seen. Should you wish to make an offer within the range it will be negotiated positively with the seller however the seller is under no obligation to accept any offer and may not do so until they have received sufficient feedback to establish a likely selling priceâ
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 592.00 m²
- Floor Area is 230.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage