Luxury living in the perfect family-friendly neighbourhood!
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Nestled in the pristine Cambridge Promenade reserve, this beautifully presented home overlooks tranquil waterways and parklands. Complemented by a low maintenance, attractive garden facade, this property provides for the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Fitted with classic timber flooring throughout, you will be treated to spacious open plan living areas, a contemporary kitchen including stone bench top and induction cook tops and a formal living room, completed by a cosy built-in gas fire.
Relax in your large master suite, boasting a spacious ensuite and luxurious walk in wardrobe. Offering three guest bedrooms, a separate kitchenette for your guests to enjoy and generously sized alfresco dining area, entertaining and hosting is now a breeze!
Proximate to Murdoch Station and only a leisurely twenty minute drive to the heart of Perth’s CBD, commuting has never been easier. Nearby to Livingston Shopping Centre, childcare centres, school and community precincts, ultimate convenience has never been so attainable.
Perfectly finished with ducted reverse A/C, solar heating, a large separate laundry space and a secure two-car garage, this property offers a slice of heaven in a well-located, family friendly neighbourhood.
– Separate powder room with stone bench top and stunning fittings
– Formal lounge area with built-in fire recess perfect for your gas heater
– Open plan kitchen/meals/family area
– Stunning kitchen with all the modern fixtures including stone bench top with waterfall edge and breakfast bench, soft closing draws and cupboards, induction hotplates, electric oven and steam oven, plate warmer, rangehood, glass splashback, fridge recess and dishwasher
– Family room featuring a huge gas heater with feature brick wall and coffin ceiling
– Blackbutt timber flooring to all downstairs living areas.
– Laundry with built in bench and cupboards
– Feature light fittings throughout
– Internal storage under stairs
– Ducted reverse cycle split system throughout
– Ducted vacuum system throughout
– Carpet throughout
– Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and bedrooms 3 and 4 with double built-in robes, all with plush carpet
– Bathroom with stone benches, shower, bath and separate toilet
– Mini kitchen with overhead cupboards, microwave recess, dishwasher recess and tiled splashback
– Large living room leading out to balcony
– Automatic reticulation to all lawns and gardens
– Large entertaining timber decked alfresco with cedar roof, downlights and cafe blinds
– Access to rear of property with enough room to park a caravan or boat
– Remote controlled double garage with side access roller door
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Remote Garage