Florida Beach - Your lifestyle awaits!!!
Located in this whisper quiet location, just a moment’s walk to beautiful Florida Beach, comes this exceptional home offering a wonderful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family-oriented residence that will appeal to a buyer’s desire for value, size and lifestyle that only this can offer.
Whether it be the beach, golf, fishing or numerous other recreational activities on offer, this Plunkett Homes masterpiece creates a feeling of relaxation and tranquility through its meticulous low care gardens, 11m lap pool and cool sea breezes that come in almost daily.
The home has great street appeal with its over height garage allowing for larger vehicles, side access and double door feature entrance, however, the unique floor plan and interior design set an ambiance that needs to be felt to be truly appreciated.
From the moment you enter, an wide passage leads you to the generously large open plan dining and living space that features 34c ceilings, recessed T.V space and decorative lighting.
Both the kitchen and open plan living space allow for full view over the rear yard and lap pool meaning you can keep an eye on the kids whilst they enjoy doing laps all summer long under your safe and watchful eye.
The kitchen was enlarged by the owners to ensure its functionality allowing the home chef the ability to create a masterpiece worthy of My Kitchen Rules. Complete with ample ample bench space, 900 wide stainless steel appliances, a huge walk in pantry, an abundance of cabinetry, an appliance cupboard, fridge/freezer and dishwasher recesses, this is an exceptional kitchen.
The home’s four bedrooms are all well-proportioned. The master bedroom is fitted with a large walk in wardrobe whilst the ensuite has been completed with an over-sized vanity, a fixed mirror, shower recess with a glass pivot door and a separate W/C. The minor bedrooms are each complete with decorative window treatments, carpeted floors and built-in wardrobes.
Additional property features include:
* Generous 700m2 block with a wide 20m frontage
* Excellent privacy and is not overlooked by surrounding neighbours
* Wide side access to suit boats and caravan with hard stand parking
* Ducted Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
* 11m x 2.4m salt water lap pool
* Home office – The second bedroom has a custom office fitting which can be easily removed if required. This perfect space could easily double as a craft room, or space for the kids to complete after school home work
* Free electricity from 3.66 kVa quality German and USA solar panel system
* Solar Hart HWS and Solar film on west facing windows
* The property is secured with an alarm system
* Wide double door entrance with re-enforced security screens
* Superb Luxaflex solar block window treatments
* Additional lockable internal storage room
Location and Lifestyle Benefits:
* Florida Beach is a 4 minute walk from the front door. Revel in the convenience of being able to stroll down to the beach and enjoy swimming and fishing. It is also fantastic for children as there is a adjacent beach playground facility
* Moments to the additional beaches of both Melros and Pyramids beach and the Port Bouvard Surf Club
* Drive down to the Estuary Foreshore boat ramp which is less than 5 mins away by car. It is a great spot for crabbing or to admire the beautiful views. Twilight kangaroos are in abundance
* Short distance to two exceptional primary schools – Ocean Road Primary and St Damien’s Catholic Primary School
* FUTURE Coles supermarket and shopping centre (Caltex Service station already operating)
* Dawesville IGA and specialty stores just 2km away
* The Cut Golf Course and Country Club
* Dawesville Sports and Recreational Club
* Numerous boat ramps, fishing and crab spots
* Great walking and cycling paths
With so many lifestyle benefits on offer this great location and even better home must be seen to be appreciated. Contact Dane Stanley on 0406 426 628 to discuss how this home could be yours TODAY and avoid disappointment.
Close to Schools,Garden,11m x 2.4m salt water lap pool